Managed Print Services
MPS provides a way for organizations to regain control over complex and unmanaged printers, copiers and multi function devices and significantly reduce printing costs. Beginning with an assessment of current print volumes, MPS can help to optimize the fleet and replace previously unknown print costs with a predictable, all-inclusive cost-per-page.
Pixel Digital Systems provide the two main Managed Print Solution
With Equitrac integrated into its MPS engagement, an organization can gain a complete picture of its current print activity and better match devices to actual user requirements. Equitrac can deliver significant results: the streamlining of business processes and the change in user behavior that result in more responsible printing. This is what leads to long-term, sustainable productivity improvements and cost reductions.
Managed Print Services encompass the assessment, optimization and management of the print environment. It provides reduced print costs, a single point of contact for service and supplies, and increased employee productivity. With Equitrac integrated into an MPS engagement, organizations can gain a complete picture of its current print activity, better match devices to actual user requirements, streamline business processes, and change user behavior that result in more responsible printing.
Equitrac captures and reports end user print behavior on which the most effective MPS engagements are built. Going far beyond tracking basic print, copy, scan and fax volume, print management software paints a complete picture of document-based workflows by capturing every detail of a user's print activity: not just total pages, but also the application they printed from, the output devices they choose, use of color, single- or double-sided output and the document name. This comprehensive audit log can be built transparently and unseen by users, making assessment simple, quick and non-intrusive.
Equitrac contributes to the success of fleet optimization by making it easier and more secure for users to print to more cost-effective networked MFPs. Users can output their print job at any convenient and available device — which can be down the hall, on the floor of their next meeting, in another building on campus or even at a remote location. This assures document security and privacy, since users must be physically at the output device to release their print jobs.
And because users have a wider choice of where to print, they have a much more mobile and convenient workflow. Users no longer experience the inconvenience of finding that the printer they have sent a job to is already in use, out of paper, or have a paper jam — requiring the user to go back to their desk and resubmit their print job to another printer. Equitrac can detect device status, automatically re-route a print job and notify the user. The software also helps maximize printer availability, and worker productivity, by tracking levels of consumables and sending alerts to the appropriate manager when thresholds for paper or toner are reached.
Today SafeCom is one of the world's leading developers of software for the printing solution industry and its customers. SafeCom solutions are known for their unparalleled ability to offer companies and organizations a better way to manage and optimize their printing services. SafeCom's products help simplify company printer infrastructures and streamline printing workflows. Direct results include reduced printing costs, increased document security, improved environmental credentials and a continuously productive print environment.
The SafeCom Smart Printing solution consists of modules allowing you to build the print management solution you need - and only pay for what you get.
How much does your organization spend on printing? The numbers may surprise you. Careless printing practices result in unnecssary spending. With SafeCom you can save an astounding 40% on your print budget through:
- Reducing paper and toner usage to a fraction — no more misprints.
- Cost-saving print behavior through optimized color and duplex print settings.
- Consolidated and standardized printer fleet that reduces administration and maintenance expenses.
- Accurate cost allocation and procurement through centralized track and report management.
SafeCom Smart Printing helps you consolidate and streamline your print infrastructure and achieve huge savings.
A SafeCom streamlined print environment:
- Saves you in administration, procurement, maintenance, support and power consumption costs.
- Allows easy control of your optimized infrastructure with SafeCom Central Management.
- Consolidates multiple printer queues.
- Simplifies administration and support.
- Reduces the number of print servers and server maintenance for organizations with remote offices and limited bandwidth.
SafeCom Pull Print™ is a modern printing solution that safeguards document confidentiality and unauthorized access to print, scan, copy and e-mail functions. Its user-authentication provides air-tight security on your shared MFPs that function as personal printers.
SafeCom Pull Print with authentication ensures:
- Documents are delivered only into the right hands.
- Information is kept confidential. No risk of being left unattended at the printer.
- Users login to access MFP functions, like print, copy, scan and e-mail.
- Users login with a simple swipe their key-card.
- Document collection is safe anytime and anywhere — no "print and sprint"
- Integration with other enterprise applications and workflows is kept secure through single sign-on
- Savings of up to 20% on your total printing costs
SafeCom Client Billing and SafeCom Pay make it easy to manage accounts and recover print costs.
SafeCom Client Billing
Manages detailed internal accounting and billable printing expenses at, for example, consulting bureaus or law firms.
- Billing codes are attached to print jobs by users
- Cost allocation and billing by employee, department, project or client
- Billing code support that accommodates even complex organizational structures
Facilitates immediate payment for print services at, for example, universities, colleges and public libraries.
- Charges users when they print or copy at the MFP
- Enforces user authentication at login
- Manages remaining credit on personal print accounts automatically
- Offers a self-service web interface for users to manage their account balance
Our Turnkey Solutions are ideal for organizations that are working with tight deadlines and...
Enterprise Content Management
Laserfiche ECM provides the ability to establish and deploy information management standards...
On/Off-site Backlog Services
DS has paid a great deal of attention to Backlog on a huge number of documents. PDS has established...
PDS has been active in the fields of ERP implementation and consulting services. Over the past...
Managed Document Services
Ricoh MDS encompasses the three fundamental parts of document management — input (the creat...